The Dinner and Train packages are very popular and have sold out every date for the past two years. Please book early.
The Kamloops Heritage Railway and the Keg Steakhouse & Bar have partnered to offer a fabulous package on Monday nights combining dinner at the Keg and a trip on ‘The Spirit of Kamloops’ railtour afterwards (July 3 – August 28).
This package is available on Monday evenings only is is a great way to start off the week! Reservations are required and are made directly with the Kamloops Heritage Railway. We recommend that you allow a minimum of 1 1/2 hours prior to the scheduled train departure for your dinner reservation time. Free parking is included in the Keg parking lot for dinner package passengers.
You will have your choice of 4 entrees
- 8 oz Centre Cut Sirloin served with a Keg baked potato and a choice of House or Caesar Salad
- 8 oz Prime rib served with garlic mashed potatoes, frizzled onions and au jus and a choice of House or Caesar Salad
*Salmon served with a rice pilaff and tomato basil salsa and a choice of House or Caesar Salad
- Chicken Fajitas – chicken breast sauteed with red and green peppers, red onions and served with all the trimmings and a choice of House or Caesar Salad.
- Chicken Fingers and Fries
- a 6 oz Sirloin and Fries
- a Half Rack of Ribs and Fries
All kid’s meals include milk, pop, or juice and ice cream for dessert.